Saturday, November 22, 2008

Scout Turns ONE!

That's right... Scout is now at the ripe old age of ONE. We got her some blocks to play with and as can be seen below, she loved them. We had a small party with Micah, Camille and Nigel, Uncle Andy, Ken, Missy, Elise and Addy and The Madsens (Jeremy and Amanda). As Jerry Seinfeld would say, your first birthday is a lot like your last- all your food has to be mashed up for you, you're probably wearing a diaper and people are assuring you that everyone at your party are in fact friends of yours.

Here's Scout snuggling with her new best friend- a wooden block.


they say these types of toys help your kids get smart fast- we didn't think they would have such quick results!



Party Time




Scout is about to destroy the beautiful cake that mommy and Missy made for her


6 comments:

Britta said...

Happy Birthday Scout! I love the dot on your cheek! Hope you had a fun birthday! -from all of us in Vegas
(just the Singer Family,of course)

Meagan said...

She is the cutest kid ever! I bet she is so much fun!!! Happy Birthday Scout. Cedric - I hope that you and your family are doing well. You all look wonderful. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Meagan Johnson

Missy said...

Thanks for having us over to help Celebrate Scouts Birthday. She is such a sweet, well behaved baby. Sarah you are such a great Mom to Scout. Happy Birthday to you to!

Hannah Stevenson said...

I'm so sad we missed out! Looks like a fun party. The cake turned out GREAT!

Ruth said...

Feliz CumpleaƱos Scout.
Massey is excited to see you in a few weeks.
We also can't wait to see you all and spend one of the most special times of the year together.

Alicia said...

Sarah!!! Hey it's Alicia, I found your blog through Skylers. Mine is www.Aliciamc22.blogspot.com Lets keep in touch.