Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our life is one big never ending party

I thought when I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints my crazy hectic life style would be done with. Almost three years latter I have come to the realization that "the party of life" it self is raging more than ever. Crazy and hectic don't even cut it. The past two weeks have been so busy. First our cars transmission went out. Out came my mom from Sacramento with my dad's Tacoma to the rescue! It was so nice to see her over the Thanksgiving weekend. I rented a bed from BYU and she stayed in our tiny apartment and was happy when it was time to go! That same weekend and all in one day we had Darin, Ross and Toby Tiner over for brunch and then the neighbors over for dinner and visited numerous times with our other neighbors Missy and her girls while somehow in there we managed to fit in a visit from Maria and Brookie! Then it was back to workout group, grocery's, work, and trying to be a good mom, friend, neighbor and wife. Anyway, I love my life and all the people and things that are a part of it. Here are a few pictures.





2 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! Thanks goodness for good friends and wonderful family. I'm sad we missed the Tiners. See you soon!

Hannah Stevenson said...

I forgot to say that Scout is such a cutie! I love how she smiles in EVERY single picture!