Christmas was so much fun. We ate, played and it was so fun seeing all the babies together! Tavan and his family gave us the game Cranium for Christmas and the whole famliy enjoyed it, well, at least for the most part. I am not sure if the girls love it anymore. The stinky boys beat us twice. There is just no explanation except for cheating! I have asked the makers of Cranium to start an investiation on how the boys could have possible won and hopefully us girls can get our pride back and be deemed the ultimate champions!
Thanks for posting this Sarah. All the girls know the truth about what makes a real winner, right? Thanks for sharing the game. I REALLY had fun with you this Christmas. I can't wait to figure out the swim class for Nigel and Scout.
...and...CONGRATULATIONS MR. STRAIGHT "A" STUDENT!!!! I am so proud of you I want to put something of yours on my fridge.
Defeat in only in the mind of the weak. We women are definitely not among the weak so the only explanation is strategy. The men will understand the next time we meet for a rematch. It was great fun and such a magical Christmas for us. We have the best, cutest, and smartest Children (all twelve of you) and Grandchildren in the whole history of time. We love you all
That's right! You should talk to the makers of Cranium so they too can know how superiorly we beat the girls! That was really fun. We'll have to play again sometime. ...don't forget to bring soft seats for when we kick your pants. jordan
7 comments:
I love you, honey. Way to be humbly defeated.
Thanks for posting this Sarah. All the girls know the truth about what makes a real winner, right? Thanks for sharing the game. I REALLY had fun with you this Christmas. I can't wait to figure out the swim class for Nigel and Scout.
...and...CONGRATULATIONS MR. STRAIGHT "A" STUDENT!!!! I am so proud of you I want to put something of yours on my fridge.
That was sooo fun! We need to do that again in the near future. Christmas was so much fun!!!!
Sarah sounds like you had a fun Christmas. The girls and I are really missing you and Scout. Hurry Back!!
We will NEVER be defeated. I call for a rematch next year say around Thanksgiving.
Defeat in only in the mind of the weak. We women are definitely not among the weak so the only explanation is strategy. The men will understand the next time we meet for a rematch. It was great fun and such a magical Christmas for us. We have the best, cutest, and smartest Children (all twelve of you) and Grandchildren in the whole history of time. We love you all
That's right! You should talk to the makers of Cranium so they too can know how superiorly we beat the girls!
That was really fun. We'll have to play again sometime.
...don't forget to bring soft seats for when we kick your pants.
jordan
Post a Comment