Monday, February 1, 2010

He's Here!

 

The boy is here! 3 weeks early, but chilling and eating like a little champ. As you can see, he weighs in at 6 lbs. 9 oz.. He's 19 inches long, enjoys long walks on the beach and romantic fireplaces. We're thinking Lewis Scott Anderson, but until we're sure about the name, he shall be called Dude.

15 comments:

Alicia said...

AWWWW.....COngrats Sarah!!! He's precious!!

Jewels said...

congrats! love the name dude, you should keep it. ;)

Daniel Roche said...

Congratulations!

Mike Carp said...

Congratulations! I am going to light up a cigar in my cubicle right now.

Camille said...

I LOVE the name Lewis Scott Anderson. Totally love it.

Hutsell Family said...

Congratulations! He is perfect. I'm so glad everything went well for everyone!

Maria said...

What a cutie! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Dan said...

congratulations little dude!

Devon and Alicia said...

Congratulations! Glad everyone is doing well. :)

Rebecca said...

Welcome to the Andersons' Dude, you'll love it!

Britta said...

Congratulations Cedric and Sarah!
Sarah, you look so good even after child birth.
Welcome to the world, Dude! You share a birthday with your cousin, Elsa. Happy Birthday! Can't wait to meet you!

jason sabatini said...

Congratulations! "The Dude" is a great name.

Jen Bowen said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys.

Missy said...

WHAT!! I can't believe you've had your baby. I was thinking yesterday of calling you but ken took the cell phone to work. Sarah you look amazing, wish i looked that good during and after labor.

jenn said...

WOW-OH-WOW-OH! I am so happy for you guys! I haven't talked to you in so long that it results in blog stalking to find out you had the little one! What a great name you chose though! We sure love you!