Thursday, February 18, 2010

Too tired to post pictures, but.....

Baxter is home!  He came home on the 11th. Overall he is healthy, but he is still on oxygen and and apnea/heart rate monitor.  Scout loves her brother so very much, but is going crazy sitting around the house.  Honestly, so am I! That is the update for now.

3 comments:

Maria said...

I wish I were there to help you guys out!! Do you want me to come? Because I will seriously get on a plane right now.

Britta said...

So glad to hear that everyone is well!

We love all of you!

Moldy said...

I feel like I should help you guys out in some way but don't know what to do. And I bet you guys have your family to help. So I guess just know I have been thinking about you guys and hope you guys the best with the new baby and stuff in general, you know like your water heater keeps working and doesn't explode flooding your house, stuff like that.