Today while Cedric and Sarah were eating lunch and watching the television program "The Office", Sarah's funny bone was tickled. Sarah began to laugh so hard that she started to choke on a piece of chicken. Cedric, taking quick stock of the situation (as super-people normally do), smacked Sarah on the back very heartily which served both to dis-lodge the chicken from Sarah's throat and as a much-needed stress relief for Cedric. Here are some post-rescue pictures of Sarah (note the tears of joy over having a super-husband).


4 comments:
What a guy! That Cedric! What a guy!
Ok, I can't help but notice...is there a baby in there!? Sarah looks good!
You aren't staging this so you can be baby snatchers are you?
Really, nothing is more romantic than saving your choking wife. I'm getting a little teary-eyed myself.
I'm glad you both made it. Now Sarah has license to hit you back...on the back...back.
Post a Comment